5 Must-Have Party Rental Products
Profitable Concession Equipment Rental Machines to Keep in Stock
If your rental company hasn’t taken a look at what the concession industry is up to lately, now is the time to get started. Concessions aren’t just for the county fair anymore, and event planners are thinking outside the box for some creative concepts for their clients.
Kids’ birthday parties are popular for concession equipment rental, but that’s definitely not all – think fun wedding reception ideas, surprising corporate outings, and more. Expand your selection by investing in these fun rentals.
1. Cotton candy machines. Encourage an atmosphere of whimsy at events with a fun sugary treat. The machines are easy to operate and allow users to create a variety of cotton candy flavors to order, or to bag in advance. For a fun spin for corporate events or weddings, discuss adding the candy to cocktails.
2. Sno-Kone® and shaved ice machines. An easy sell for outdoor summer events, these machines are a fantastic addition to company picnics, weddings, and even large family gatherings. A variety of flavored syrups are available, or customers can create their own, including adults-only boozy versions.
3. Popcorn machines. Especially great for fundraisers or themed parties, popcorn machines provide an eye-catching display and irresistible aroma for attendees. Planners can add more to the ambiance by pairing the machine with a cart. Offer Mega Pop Portion Pack Kits to make operation simple for the end user.
4. Hot dog grills and cookers. Another company picnic favorite, hot dog grills and steamers are a low-effort way to provide food for large gatherings. Available as rollers, rotisseries, and more, hot dog cookers give customers a fun way to feed a group for a low cost.
5. Warming cabinets. If a planner wants to control cost and portions, warming cabinets are the perfect solution. Customers can keep costs down by displaying their own baked-from-frozen pizzas rather than ordering delivery, and attendees must order their slices, which reduces the amount consumed even if offered free.
These concession equipment rental products all involve minimal expenses related to purchase and upkeep, and they show your customers that you are ready to meet them with innovative ideas for their events. Add them to your party rental selection today so planners can take advantage.