Sheet Metal Fabrication Manager (Cincinnati)
For over 88 years, Gold Medal has been a leader in the concession industry for both equipment and supplies including popcorn, cotton candy, Sno-Kones and much more. Due to our continued growth, we are searching for a Sheet Metal Fabrication Manager to join our growing team.
This individual will report to the VP of Manufacturing and be responsible for the management of sheet metal fabrication processes from raw material through spot-welding operations.
- Production scheduling coordination
- Managing production team members
- Material control and flow through operations
- Resource and Capital planning
- Maintenance scheduling
- Process and Product Improvements
This “hands on” Fabrication Manager will directly supervise 40 employees. Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, training and cross-training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, the candidate should demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Customer service work lens
- Managing people
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- 8+ years of job related training and experience, including 3+ years of supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Must be fully versed in Sheet Metal Job Shop Operations.
- Must have experience with laser, deburring, CNC, punch press, brake press, and spot-welding processes
- Must have experience in work-flow improvement and lean principles.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel
All other duties as assigned
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.