For more than 80 years, we've passed down the secret recipes for profits you can really sink your teeth into. And now on March 12th, we're inviting you to Gold Medal's National Caramel Corn Day for an exclusive, limited-time-only event.
- Hands-on demonstrations give you useful, real-world advice.
- Our caramel corn chefs show you how to make treats people can't resist.
- We'll show you how to boost sales with the right items tailored to your market.
- Expand your business and get a big impact from a little space.
- There will also be great deals on the equipment and supplies to fit your organization's budget and needs.
Register today to take advantage of the personalized service and deals.
March 12, 2014 | 8:15am - 5:00pm
8:15am - 9:00am Continental Breakfast
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
9:00am - 5:00pm
Seminars and Hands-on Demonstrations
The Odeum Sports and Expo Center
1033 N. Villa Avenue | Villa Park, IL 60181
Don't miss the NAC Regional Seminar:
Building the Experience
The educational program is designed for entry level managers, supervisors and those interested in concessions management. The Building the Experience seminar will teach you the importance of changing the mental image of the concession experience. Teaching the ability to retrain the consumer from the ground up as to the reliability, creativity and professionalism within the ranks of the recreational foodservice channel.
Learn More & Download the Registration Form