We're always interested in hearing from talented, innovative people. If you're looking to put your talent to work in a fun, fast-paced environment that rewards your ideas and enthusiasm, then we want to hear from you. Take a look at our current openings below:
This position is responsible for creating, developing and executing print and digital designs as assigned on tight deadlines.
Will Provide Support to the Following Positions
Marketing team associates, corporate executives, zone managers, company branches, dealers and administrative staff.
[click to read full description]
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and develop print and digital designs â€“ including direct mail, newsletters, eblasts, collateral materials, social media graphics, etc.
- Work with internal and outside print vendors for completing projects
- Stay up to date on design & color trends, market standards and the ability to integrate them into design concepts
- Supports all marketing, sales, dealers, branches and other departments with various graphic and marketing requests
- Manage multiple projects, anticipate demands, communicate status
- Assist in company events from design to working at the event
- Must be a team player, takes direction well, does not take constructive criticism personally, and understands that projects will range from resizing photos to complete redesigns of materials.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy, quality, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Will participate on teams, offering contributions to achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Provide prompt and clear communication on the status of assigned tasks to the customer and direct supervisor.
- Maintain a customer-focused and company-focused approach and work ethic. Emphasis on identification and fulfillment of customer and company needs, and providing clear communications on the status of tasks.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and the company.
- Maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary to effectively complete responsibilities; enhance job knowledge and abilities by taking personal responsibility for professional development and training.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Attend work on a regular basis and support the company's mission, employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house design department
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite CC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently on tight deadlines
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow in career
*Additional skills a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of Pardot & Salesforce
- Web design and basic HTML knowledge
Communication / Contacts:
- Internal - Marketing team members, corporate executives, other internal departments, branches
- External - Dealers, media, end users
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequent use of computer and extended focus on computer screens.
- please see Human Resources for details.
- 3-4 samples of your work
- Salary Requirements
Job Type: Full-Time
Note: The statements included in this job description are intended to reflect, in general, the duties
and responsibilities of this classification and are not to be interpreted as being all inclusive.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply for a position:
Gold Medal Products
10700 Medallion Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45241-4807
Tel: (513) 769-7676
Fax: (513) 769-2917
Map and Directions